Currently I’m on a mission to learn 50 new American English phrases within the next 25 days, and I have to tell you right up front that it might turn out to be quite a demanding challenge!
Just think about it for a second:
- I’m waking up every morning at 5:30 AM;
- After a quick breakfast and my morning cup of coffee I’m turning my camcorder on and starting to record a video;
- Next thing – video editing. Long story short, the video needs to be uploaded onto my English Harmony YouTube channel so I can’t really avoid doing it, can I?
- After that I need to publish a short blog post to go with that video onto my EasyIdioms.com blog;
- And then I’m off to work!
- After a hard day’s work, I’m arriving home, having my dinner and doing the dishes for the entire family;
- Another video! This time around, it’s the American Phrase video to go onto this blog!
- Same old, same old – editing, uploading the video onto my Accent Adventure YouTube channel, publishing the blog post here on this blog…
- Taking care of my customers, working out, having some quality time with my family and reading some English fiction before bed is also on my schedule.
Now, tell me honestly – wouldn’t you be driven nuts by such schedule?!
But don’t worry, I’m not risking my sanity by taking on such a mammoth task.
Such tight schedule would most definitely SPELL TROUBLE for an ordinary person, but I’m not your average Joe out there. I can handle way more stress because I’m well used to working under pressure and I LOVE CHALLENGES!
So, are you ready to follow my attempts to learn 50 American phrases within the next 25 days? Then start doing it by watching the first phrase TELL YOU WHAT here, and then you can watch the video above where I’m using the second phrase IT SPELLS TROUBLE.